Special Issue Journal "MDPI" 확정 안내
Special Issue Journal 안내입니다.
Applied Sciences (ISSN 2076-3417; CODEN: ASPCC7) is an international peer-reviewed open access journal on all aspects of applied natural sciences published semi-monthly online by MDPI.
- Open Access free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
- High visibility: Indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science) [search for "Applied Sciences-Basel"], Scopus, Inspec (IET) and other databases.
- CiteScore (2018 Scopus data): 2.52, which equals rank 41/275 (Q1) in "General Engineering"; SJR: 0.379 (Q1 in Engineering [miscellaneous]).
- Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 17.3 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 4.6 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the first half of 2019).
- Recognition of reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
Impact Factor: 2.217 (2018) ; 5-Year Impact Factor: 2.287 (2018)